Ga naar inhoud

Star Wars

niemand

Retep, dat kan je toch over James Bond zeggen en zijn gadgets? Of superhelden comics.

Zeker wel, dit geldt ook voor JB en veel superhelden comics. Ik heb het altijd vreemd gevonden dat sommigen lieden een diepere betekenis denken te vinden in Star Wars. Het is amusement, prachtig vormgegeven, op de juiste manier en met een perfecte timing gemaakt amusement. 

Link naar reactie

Dus omdat jij het ridicuul vindt moet iedereen dat ook ridicuul vinden? :P

Ik zeg niet dat het ridicuul is, ik stel dat het niet gelaagd amusement is. Ik heb trouwens met veel plezier naar Star Wars gekeken en erg gelachen om vooral Darth Vader........ Maar om nu te zeggen dat het een doordenkertje is, nee.

Link naar reactie
Gast Kameraad Mauser

Ik zeg niet dat het ridicuul is, ik stel dat het niet gelaagd amusement is. Ik heb trouwens met veel plezier naar Star Wars gekeken en erg gelachen om vooral Darth Vader........ Maar om nu te zeggen dat het een doordenkertje is, nee.

Dat komt ervan als je Ami's hun ding laat doen met dergelijke concepten.

Link naar reactie

De rest buiten Holland daarentegen...

:e011:

Ik ben altijd blij met dit soort reacties, het geeft aan dat er nog mensen zijn die zich überhaupt wat aantrekken van hollanders. Dat er nog bevolkingsgroepen zijn met een minderwaardigscomplex tav een nietig volkje als de hollanders. Dat doet den ollander goed !  

Link naar reactie

En waarom is dit nu net islamofoob?  Toch niet net zoals die heisa enkele weken gelden over dat setje van Playmobil met een bankovervaller en... een geweer, stel je voor!  Dat geef je toch niet aan kinderen, Playmobilmannekes met een geweer.  Waar gaat dat heen...

I was taught to dream this dream people call human life

I was thought to dream

Link naar reactie
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ik ben wel nieuwsgierig. Gebaseerd op de concept art van Ralph Mcquarrie en het speelt zich af in de Dark Times. De moeite om in de gaten te houden lijkt me.

ralph-mcquarrie005.jpg

This is Planetary: “These are the moments I live for. I put up with all the other crap just to get seconds like this. The moments when you know the world is a better place than advertised.”

Link naar reactie

Ik zie Rebels ook wel zitten, maar nu ik naar Clone Wars aan het kijken ben, denk ik nu en dan bij mezelf : damn, ik ga die flitsende lightsaber gevechten toch missen in Rebels. ;)

(bovenstaande filmkes zie ik niet, dus ik weet niet waarover dat gaat...)

Ik denk dat dat wel zal meevallen. Je hebt ook de jacht op de resterende Jedi in die periode.

This is Planetary: “These are the moments I live for. I put up with all the other crap just to get seconds like this. The moments when you know the world is a better place than advertised.”

Link naar reactie

Ik vrees er voor. ;)

De meeste jedi zijn gedood bij Order 66, of kort daana, of zijn verdwenen. Dit speelt zich allemaal kort na ep. III af.

Tegen dat de Rebellen zich wat georganiseerd hebben, zijn er geen Jedi meer te zien, zie ook opmerkingen in die trant in ep. IV.

Gisteren oa de aflevering van CW gezien waar Anakin het nog redelijk kon vinden met de onuitstaanbare kapitein Tarkin. Vond ik leuk. ;)
They vill meet again !

De eerste helft van S3 kwam wat traag op gang, maar dat kwam omdat ze alles hadden opgespaard voor de tweede helft ! Was goed, alhoewel wat teveel fantasy naar mijn goesting, vooral die afleveringen over Daughter/Light Side, Brother/Dark Side. En dan weten onze helden daar achteraf niks meer van. tsk... overbodige afleveringen. ;):P

En de domme droids beginnen mij ook wat tegen te steken.

Link naar reactie

Ik ben er eerlijk gezegd van overtuigd dat naast de beginnende Rebellion, ze de jacht van Darth Vader op de resterende Jedi zullen laten zien. Het zou stom zijn om het niet te doen.

Link naar reactie
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=105676

Details Revealed About Star Wars Rebels

Source: Bleeding Cool
June 20, 2013

swlogo-small.jpgA month ago to the day, Lucasfilm officially announced the birth of a new animated "Star Wars" series. Titled Star Wars Rebels, this new series will be set between Episodes III and IV and will feature all new characters. Now, Bleeding Cool has learned a few more details about the upcoming series.

Like the casting breakdown for the upcoming Star Wars: Episode VII, "Rebels'" primary characters will all be teenagers. The reason behind this is to give the show a skew toward younger audience members. In addition, the site says that Mark Hamill will provide a guest voice for the show in some capacity.

Star Wars Rebels takes place in a time where the Empire is securing its grip on the galaxy and hunting down the last of the Jedi Knights as a fledgling rebellion against the Empire is taking shape.

Star Wars Rebels will be produced by Lucasfilm Animation, featuring many of the key talents that made Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Fans attending Star Wars Celebration Europe will be the first to get an exclusive look at the new series. Casting will be announced at a later date.

Link naar reactie
  • 1 month later...

Nog Wat Star Wars Rebels nieuws:

STAR WARS CELEBRATION EUROPE 2013: STAR WARS REBELS LOGO, ART, AND DETAILS REVEALED July 27, 2013

Star Wars Rebels Executive Producer Dave Filoni pulled back the curtain on Lucasfilm's highly anticipated animated series for Star Wars Celebration Europe attendees today, discussing the huge influence of original Star Wars concept artist Ralph McQuarrie on the look and feel of the show, and revealing the series' unique logo and select designs.

Filoni talked at length about the use of McQuarrie art as a springboard for the series, showcasing many works from the original trilogy, including landscapes and characters, and detailing how they inform the visual identity of Star Wars Rebels.

For Star Wars Rebels, fans were given their first look at the Ghost, which will be the main character's ship and play a big part in the series, as well as a computer rendering of a very McQuarrie-esque Stormtrooper, the interior of a Star Destroyer, and more. The show's logo, a minimalist yet powerful design, is notable for its orange and black color scheme, which recalls the flight suit colors of Rebel pilots in the original Star Wars trilogy.

While unable to attend in person, Executive Producers Simon Kinberg and Greg Weisman shared their excitement for the series in a video message recorded specifically for Celebration attendees.

The series is set between the events of Episode III and IV -- an era spanning almost two decades never-before explored on-screen. It takes place in a time where the Empire is securing its grip on the galaxy and hunting down the last of the Jedi Knights as a fledgling rebellion against the Empire is taking shape.

Star Wars Rebels will be produced by Lucasfilm Animation, featuring many of the key talents that made Star Wars: The Clone Wars. It is scheduled to premiere in fall 2014 as a one-hour special telecast on Disney Channel, and will be followed by a series on Disney XD channels around the world.

Visit the official Star Wars Blog for a full recap of this panel and other Star Wars Celebration Europe events!

rebels-concept1_lg.jpg

Link naar reactie
  • 4 weeks later...

Beetje nieuws over Ep VII

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/63813

Star Wars Episode VII has a DP and will be shot in 35mm! Quint offers some thoughts on what the means for the new trilogy!

Published at: Aug. 22, 2013, 6:58 p.m. CST Share On Facebook Twitter

Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. John Williams being confirmed to return is huge news that makes me happy. The announcement that the new Star Wars will be shot in 35mm is a bigger surprise and makes me even happier still.

At an ASC event in LA today regular JJ Abrams director of photography Dan Mindel confirmed he will be lensing Star Wars Episode VII and that he'll be shooting on 35mm, per Bobafettfanclub.com.

As much as I dislike the prequels and was burned so hard by Episode I, I will admit that the look of The Phantom Menace has held up better than the others. I like the tone better in Revenge of the Sith, but there is something to the quality of the 35mm used to shoot The Phantom Menace that makes it feel more like a movie and less like a video game.

Digital photography has advanced a lot over the last decade and it wouldn't break my heart if they shot the new Star Wars on the Red or Alexa as long as they got a good DP, but I can't deny that the news that they're shooting on film has put a big old smile on my face. It just feels right and also means they're not going to be shooting native 3D. There could be a post-conversion upon release, but the most important thing about them not shooting in 3D is that Abrams now has a lot more in-camera tricks he can do, like building real models and miniatures instead of relying on CG.

I've already been hearing that ILM has been secretly building up their model shop and that they might even be hard at work on secret awesome things right now and this only confirms that Abrams at the very least is aiming to go back to the roots of what makes Star Wars work: shot on film, scored by a genius composer and heavy on mind-blowing model work.

If he pulls this off the geek community will rejoice for years. We love a good comeback story, right?

Link naar reactie