• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Murder Me Dead !!! Image !!!

murdermedead-tp-31631.jpg

MURDER ME DEAD TP
story / art / cover: DAVID LAPHAM
JULY 16 / 264 PAGES / BW / M / $19.99
Collects MURDER ME DEAD #1-9
After a decade out of print, another great El Capitán graphic novel returns! David Lapham’s love letter to classic noir takes you down the long, dark road of obsession, sex, betrayal, and murder. Peeling back the carefully constructed facades of each character, he exposes the true nature of their humanity and propels you toward a final, horrifying revelation.

Link naar reactie
  • 2 months later...

Murder Me Dead !!! Image !!!

murdermedead-tp-31631.jpg

MURDER ME DEAD TP

JULY 16 / 264 PAGES / BW / M / $19.99

Collects MURDER ME DEAD #1-9

After a decade out of print, another great El Capitán graphic novel returns! David Lapham’s love letter to classic noir takes you down the long, dark road of obsession, sex, betrayal, and murder. Peeling back the carefully constructed facades of each character, he exposes the true nature of their humanity and propels you toward a final, horrifying revelation.

Deze week uit, volgens Diamond !

Ik ga mijn el capitan boekske binnenkort eens herlezen. ;) tis alweer lang geleden...

Link naar reactie
  • 1 month later...

Caligula volume 1 zeer graag gelezen.

Caligula is onsterfelijk, en verdrijft de verveling met wreedheden, orgieën en psychologische spelletjes. Hij is ook paranoïde, en, nu ja, gewoon gek.

Eén van de overlevenden van een slachtpartij wil wraak nemen, maar dat is natuurlijk niet zo makkelijk.

16ie14k.jpg

A supernatural horror tale set in ancient Rome, exploring the madness, violence, and depravity of the infamous Roman emperor, Caligula.

In an age of depravity, one man's appetites horrified the entire Roman Empire... the mad emperor, Caligula. When his family was brutally slaughtered by Caligula and his court, Junius travels to Rome to avenge their deaths, but discovers that the emperor cannot be killed, no matter how bloody the wound! Renamed Felix and admitted into Caligula's court as a pet, confidante, lover, and biographer, the young man witnesses the worst depravity and brutality that the ancient world has to offer: virgin blood ceremonies, rigged gladiator fights, and dinner parties where guests are randomly slaughtered. Can Felix maintain his sanity in the face of so much horror and discover the secret behind Caligula's mysterious supernatural power over life and death? The modern master of horror, David Lapham (Crossed Vol. 2: Family Values, Stray Bullets), joins talented painter German Nobile in a descent into the darkest corners of Rome's history.

Link naar reactie

straybullets_tp_06.jpg

STRAY BULLETS, VOL. 6: KILLERS TP

DECEMBER 17 / 248 PAGES / BW / M / $19.99

A little boy learns too late that running your mouth can get you run over. A young babysitter gets in way over her head when when she's hired to sit by a dangerous man to with a strange request. A young couple's hopeful visit to the city turns anything but when they step into the middle of a mob turf war and watch more than just friends die. And a young man just trying to help his hustler cousin out of a bad spot instead becomes the ultimate killer. These are only some of the eight stories comprising “KILLERS,” the newest arc in the ongoing world of STRAY BULLETS. Each story stands on its own but collectively they tell the twisted story of two teen – Virginia and Eli - both scarred by tragic childhood intersections with the Baltimore underworld, drawn together in the sleepy seaside town of Sandcastle, unable to escape their dark pasts....

Collects STRAY BULLETS: KILLERS #1-8

Link naar reactie