Ga naar inhoud

Brian Wood

niemand

EXCLUSIVE: Wood's January is "Massive" with "Conan" and "Star Wars"

Brian Wood shows no mercy -- at least when it comes to storytelling. Setting his stories at the edge of civilization, temporally or geographically, he pits his characters against extreme environments, hoping to reveal in the process a little bit of what it means to be human. January 2013 marks another big month for the Wood when his "Conan the Barbarian" #12 with artist Declan Shalvey, "The Massive" #8 with artist Garry Brown and the launch of his third ongoing comic book series with Dark Horse Comics, "Star Wars" with artist Carlos D'Anda.

These are books set in vastly different worlds, from the long ago, far away galaxy of "Star Wars," to the sea-faring, sword-slinging world of "Conan" and the not-too-distant ravaged and flooded future Earth of "The Massive." Comic Book Resources spoke with Wood about his growing workload, upcoming developments across all three titles and the narrative interests that thread through his disparate projects.

vervolg : http://www.comicbook...rticle&id=42608

Met van iedere titel één cover en drie bladzijden preview.

prv14528_pg1.jpg

Link naar reactie
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Gast Kameraad Mauser

k'zat er precies niet ver van. :e012:

(on a side note : k'moet da toch gewend worden, die Scully-avatar voor een macho vent als gij.)

Gij zijt ook niet veel gewend, hé. :e011:

Link naar reactie
  • 6 months later...

Ik heb de eerste 2 HC's gelezen. De tekeningen zijn niet altijd mijn ding (vooral Vasilis Lolos niet), maar ik vind het een boeiend Conan verhaal.

This is Planetary: “These are the moments I live for. I put up with all the other crap just to get seconds like this. The moments when you know the world is a better place than advertised.”

Link naar reactie
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Tomorrow sees the release of THE NEW YORK FOUR in omnibus form, a YA-ish series Ryan Kelly and I did for DC Comics, now collected and with tons of extras for Dark Horse.

Over here, I've prepared a ONE HUNDRED PAGE pdf from the book that you can download for free, no DRM, just a straight high res pdf file.

http://www.brianwood.com/NY4preview/

Please enjoy, please share and repost and tell your friends. This download won't expire (at least not for a few months) so I want it to get spread around, I want it to see the world. NY4 flew under the radar the first time around, but this time will be different.

--

The New York Four is a 300-page omnibus, from Dark Horse Comics, with a cover price of $20. Your local comic shop can order it. If they won't, an online book retailer will ship it to you.

10553857_10152392596465925_8794206703303

Z !

Link naar reactie
  • 2 months later...

Cover van Rebels 1, een nieuwe serie van Wood over de Amerikaanse Onafhankelijkheidsoorlog

Rebels01_coverlayers.jpg

rebels_promo_wood.jpg

This is Planetary: “These are the moments I live for. I put up with all the other crap just to get seconds like this. The moments when you know the world is a better place than advertised.”

Link naar reactie