Ga naar inhoud

Garth Ennis

niemand

Ennis: 2014's going to be a busy year for me. 

First up there's the aforementioned second series of Red Team.

From Avatar, I've got Rover Red Charlie starting next month and another new series, Caliban, in February. My Crossed arc for next year is called “The Thin Red Line,” which is the story of the initial outbreak – that begins in Crossed: Badlands in March.

The same month sees the third series of Dicks, with John McCrea, and looking further ahead there'll be a new War Story ongoing series from Avatar and a Punisher mini with Goran Parlov.

Hmmm, misschien koop ik dan toch nog eens een Crossed boek.

Link naar reactie
  • 2 months later...

PREACHER TV Deal Reached with AMC, Sony Pictures - Seth Rogen Producing

http://www.newsarama.com/20256-preacher-tv-deal-reached-with-amc-sony-pictures-seth-rogen-producing.html

http://www.brainfreeze.be/2014/02/07/het-is-officieel-er-komt-een-preacher-tv-serie/

preacher_03.jpg

..."Steve Dillon and I are very happy to see Preacher being developed for TV, which seems a much more natural home for the story than a 2-hour movie,” Ennis said in a press release. "Obviously it’s taken a while, but Ken Levin along with Neal Moritz and his team refused to give up, long after the point when I myself grew skeptical, and their unrelenting enthusiasm for the project has gotten us where we need to be. I’m particularly impressed that Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg and Sam Catlin understand Preacher fully — meaning they get it for what it is, not some vague approximation."

Ennis did assure fans that he and Dillon have been involved with the development of the series.

Link naar reactie
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...