Ga naar inhoud

Foire du livre

fenip

en elders in Bxl dit weekend 

vide FB

David Lloyd

6 uur · 

Friends in Brussels and Nearby,
I will be meeting, greeting and signing at the new comic store of my good friend, Erik Deneyer, this weekend on March 11th and 12th! From 1.30pm onward, Saturday and Sunday, I'll be at his excellent store, Het B-Gevaar, at 59, Rue de Bouchers, in the very heart of Brussels, next to the Grand Place. You must come and see it, and come say hi! I will, as ever have massive taster volumes of Aces Weekly with me in the form of access-giving coded cards that cost JUST€8 each, AND come with a free sketch from me as a bonus! www.acesweekly.co.uk
And always remember this great store when you come to this city : )

Link naar reactie

Ik geraak er jammergenoeg zelf niet (en sadistisch genoeg heb ik net een weekend brussel achter de rug). 

@Stuvio 
Je zou me een grote dienst bewijzen als je "Mediterannée" zou kunnen laten dédicaceren (ten minste als daar ruimte voor is).  Ik heb Baudoin in Nice ontmoet een week voor de aanslagen, tijdens een lezing in een boekhandel.  Schitterende mens en artiest.        

gegroet
dries

Link naar reactie