Ga naar inhoud

Humor In The Chocolate Bar...

niemand

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear Abby,

My husband is a liar and a cheat. He has cheated on me from the beginning, and, when I confront him, he denies everything. What's worse, everyone knows that he cheats on me. It is so humiliating. Also, since he lost his job 14 years ago, he hasn't even looked for a new one. All he does all day is smoke cigars, cruise around and shoot the bull with his buddies, while I have to work to pay the bills. Since our daughter went away to college he doesn't even pretend to like me, and even hints that I may be a lesbian. What should I do?

Signed: Clueless

Dear Clueless:

Grow up and dump him. Good grief woman! You don't need him anymore! You're running for President of the United States !

Link naar reactie
  • 2 weeks later...

One day in the future, Barack Obama has a heart-attack and dies. 

He immediately goes to Hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got a couple of folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."

Obama thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the door to the first room.
In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. Ted kept diving in, and surfacing, empty handed. Over, and over, and over he dived in and surfaced with nothing. Such was his fate in hell.

"No," Obama said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer, and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The devil led him to the door of the next room.

In it was Al Gore with a sledge-hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.

"No, this is no good; I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented Obama.

The devil opened a third door. Through it, Obama saw Bill Clinton, lying on the bed, his arms tied over his head, and his legs restrained in a spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

Obama looked at this in shocked disbelief, and finally said, "Yeah man, I can handle this."

The devil smiled and said........... 

"OK, Monica, you're free to go."

Link naar reactie
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, British scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the British, in the weeks that followed, an American archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, a story published in the New York Times: "American archaeologists, finding traces of 250-year-old copper wire, have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the British".

One week later, Australia's Northern Territory Times, reported the following: "After digging as deep as 30 feet in his backyard in Tennant Creek, Northern Territory aboriginal, Billi Bunji, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found absolutely nothing. Billi has therefore concluded that 250 years ago, Australia had already gone wireless."

Link naar reactie
  • 3 weeks later...

Prachtige staaltje van marketing. Een fijne (afbraak)recensie van een catalogus, gesponsord door Ikea zelf. Echt mooi!

http://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20150826_01834871

Met meer dan 200 miljoen exemplaren wereldwijd is de Ikea-catalogus in tal van woonkamers terug te vinden. Maar ondanks die hoge oplage werd het drukwerk nooit gerecenseerd. Tot nu. De Duitse journalist en literatuurrecensent Hellmuth Karasek laat zijn licht schijnen over de nieuwe catalogus.Eind augustus is traditioneel ook het moment dat u de nieuwe Ikea-catalogus in de brievenbus mag verwachten. U en miljoenen anderen. En voor het eerst in al die jaren werd ’s werelds meest verspreide catalogus op voorhand gerecenseerd.

De Zweedse meubelketen vroeg de Duitse journalist en literatuurrecensent Hellmuth Karasek om zijn eerlijke mening te geven over het drukwerk. Het resultaat: een recensie waarin ook Freud en Goethe worden geciteerd

Weet je dat er haast dagelijks schoon nieuw dinges staan op www.stripspeciaalzaak.be !

Link naar reactie