Ga naar inhoud

Star Wars comics

kben misschien een beetje gepiqueerd vandaag door alle zever die ik op het hoofdforum moet lezen in de Charlie draad. ;)

die overigens gisteren al voor een stuk is opgekuist... maar ja...

geen probleem hoor ;)

het raakt me ook, maar ik probeer daar tegenwoordig wat van weg te blijven, veranderen kunnen we helaas niet he?

en over sw legacy 2: 't is tevens een mooi einde voor al hetgeen dark horse ons de laatste jaren bracht, ik lees het zelfs als het einde van het universum, wetend dat ik de marvel dingen ook wel zal oppikken :)

Link naar reactie

Ondertussen is alles v star wars ook digitaal beschikbaar ( ook de DH verhalen).

This is Planetary: “These are the moments I live for. I put up with all the other crap just to get seconds like this. The moments when you know the world is a better place than advertised.”

Link naar reactie

Timhardt : Nee nee, Legacy is afgeschaft. Marvel zal dat dus ook niet oppikken.

Er zijn dingen die aan Legacy voorafgaan, Chewies dood, de invasie van die aliens, die allemaal afgeschaft zijn, en ook Legacy.

Allez, die boeken blijven natuurlijk bestaan, dus ge kunt er van blijven genieten, maar ze maken geen deel uit van de officiële SW timeline, dus de films of Marvel zal daar niet op inpikken.

But I make my own timeline and so should you.

Die van mij is (voorlopig) enkele jaren voor Ep. I, tot en met den trouw van Luke en Mara (waarvan ik niet weet of dat nog canon is, maar voor mij is het dat wel).  :)

Link naar reactie

Volgende week begint de Marvel Star Wars. Ik moet bekennen dat ik toch wel nieuwsgierig ben.

STW2015001-int-1-cc0e4.jpg

This is Planetary: “These are the moments I live for. I put up with all the other crap just to get seconds like this. The moments when you know the world is a better place than advertised.”

Link naar reactie

tja, op scherm lees ik alleen om te zien of het me aanstaat. na wat hoofdstukken beslis ik: goed: ik koop het op papier. slecht: op naar de volgende.

Door accuut plaatsgebrek koop ik al eens iets digitaal dat ik anders op papier zou kopen, maar het is niet echt hetzelfde. Meestal wacht ik op een promo (zal voor star wars legacy ook zo zijn), maar ik heb wel al enkele issues digitaal gekocht die ik op papier niet meer vond.

Link naar reactie

Ik had zelfs bijna de nr. 1 langs de kant laten leggen, en vaste dienst genomen. Maar ik ga het bij de TP's houden.

Of, waarschijnlijker, de schone HC die er van zal uitkomen.

Ik heb me niet kunnen inhouden. [emoji3] Ik ga de eerste verhaallijn afwachten en dan zie ik wel in welk formaat en of ik de serie nog blijf volgen.

Link naar reactie

advance review van Star Wars 1 door Newsarama:

http://www.newsarama.com/23199-best-shots-reviews-advance-of-star-wars-1-squirrel-girl-1-swamp-thing-38-more.html

Star Wars #1
Written by Jason Aaron
Art by John Cassaday and Laura Martin
Lettering by Chris Eliopoulos
Published by Marvel Comics
Review by David Pepose
'Rama Rating: 10 out of 10

As Marvel reclaims the property that saved the publisher from insolvency back in the 1970s, there are plenty of people chomping at the bit, wondering if Disney is on the right track, if bringing George Lucas' famed franchise from Dark Horse back to Marvel would wind up succeeding or blowing up in readers' faces.

Well, Star Wars fans, you can rest easy. Because the Force is strong with this one.

Set in between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars #1 is every bit the comic book event that you might hope it would be. Writer Jason Aaron absolutely nails this reintroduction of Luke, Leia, Chewie and especially Han, and artist John Cassaday delivers some artwork that might just trump his work on Astonishing X-Men. If you're a fan of the Force, you owe it to yourself to pick up this comic, which conjures up every bit of childhood magic of the original trilogy.

Clocking in at 36 pages of story, my favorite part about Star Wars isn't just the characterization, but the pacing. There is a wonderful cinematic quality that Aaron and Cassaday create here, from the three pages of Han's ship landing on Cymoon 1 to the downright scary introduction of Darth Vader, as he wards off a would-be assassination attempt. Aaron is firing on all cylinders here, really nailing the voices of these iconic characters. "What kind of an envoy are you?" an Imperial overseer asks. "The rebellious kind," Han snarks, as he pulls out his blaster. Indeed, Han does steal the show from the onset - something, one could argue, Harrison Ford did in the original film - but Aaron also tacks on a great arc for Luke, as he begins to feel out his abilities as a fledgling Jedi, and seeds out a potentially great bit involving C-3PO defending the rebels' getaway ship. And that cliffhanger... wow.

It's the highest compliment I can give Aaron that these characters sound every bit the same as their cinematic counterparts. But what really sells his characterization is John Cassaday's artwork. Every page he draws - even five panels of letterboxing - just feels big and expansive, and that especially helps make the action sequences feel iconic. The way that Cassaday draws a lightsaber is particularly impressive, as he strobes the blades in a way that fills the panels with sizzling florescent death. (And without giving too much away, his take on Darth Vader using the force might be the highlight of the book.) An interesting trick that Cassaday does a lot in this book is hanging his panels at angles, to make each movement feel more dynamic - indeed, you can almost hear the laser fire on some of these gorgeous shots.

There's something to be said about first impressions, and Star Wars #1 is a master class in how to make a good one. With an expanded page count that allows this creative team to truly breathe, this first issue feels like a reunion with some long-absent friends. This book has action, it has great characterization, and just from a structural perspective, this is some rock-solid execution. Aaron, Cassaday and company should be proud of the work they've done here, and I can't wait to see where they take Star Wars next.

Link naar reactie
tumblr_mcyvvletxu1qmdugvo1_1280.jpg

Star Wars made a triumphant return to it's original producer, Marvel, last week with the release of "Star Wars #1". Fans are continuing to anticipate new comics based around characters such as Darth Vader, Princess Leia and Kanan Jarrus coming within the next few months. But being that most of the new series are set within the Original Trilogy, many fans have questioned when we might be seeing comics set in and around the Prequel Trilogy. Marvel editor Jordan D. White recently took to his blog to answer a fan question about this very subject:

Anonymous asked: "Lifelong STAR WARS fan here - first issue was pretty good, have high hopes for Gillen's VADER. My question is whether or not you plan to stick close to the original trilogy for the foreseeable future? I realize some of this might be down to what Lucasfilm / Disney want spotlit in the build-up to the new films, but I hope we might see some projects in the prequel era at some point."

Jordan D. White: "So far, of the four projects we’ve announced, three of them are set during the original trilogy. The idea there is that we want to first establish a sort of core line for Star Wars—the way the X-Men line or Avengers line have a core of books that can interact with each other, and readers can read some or all of them. Things that happen in one book can echo through the other, so to speak.

But the fourth book, Kanan, is set between the trilogies for the most part—it starts with the story of how Kanan survived order 66.

I look very much forward to doing stories set in the prequel era—I have a couple of ideas for series I think would fit really well there. But we have nothing to announce just yet."

Marvel's actions so far are understandable, and Mr. White's reasoning is solid. Now that the all media, including comics, are canon going forward, they have the perfect opportunity to intertwine all stories like never before. Star Wars, Darth Vader and Princess Leia are set in the same time period, between Episodes IV and V, which sets the stage for crossovers between the three series. And being that they're in the Original Trilogy puts them relatively close the the Sequel Trilogy and could mean connections to those films as well(we've already seen an Episode VII alien in Star Wars #1). Given a few years, I think we will see many more series pop up in other eras, some maybe even in the Old Republic time period, thousands of year prior to The Phantom Menace.

Source: Perfectly Normal

Via: Jedi News

Follow The Star Wars Underworld on Twitter @TheSWU for more updates about this story and other breaking Star Wars news. http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2015/01/report-marvel-considering-prequel-era.html
Link naar reactie
  • 2 weeks later...
ik ben begonnen met het lezen van de star wars comics.

Ik doe dit aan de hand van omnibussen (moet alleen nog Clone Wars - Vol 1: The Republic Goes To War aankopen)

Ik gebruik de volgorde die staat aangegeven op de volgende site.

Is dit volgens jullie compleet, of mis ik belangrijke verhaal-lijnen?

thx

Link naar reactie

ja, dat is de volgorde van de omnibussen, zoals die verschenen zijn.

ik ben ook een fan van die verschijningsvorm. mooi uitgegeven, ingebonden, goedkoop voor veel pagina's...

maar voor te lezen lees ik liever in issue-volgorde. dit is het universum van star wars dat ik volg, en dat nu helemaal is afgerond nu marvel er iets nieuws mee gaat doen:

ISSUES   TPB KNIGHTS O/T OLD REPUBLIC 0 Cossroads Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   1 Commencement 1 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   2 Commencement 2 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   3 Commencement 3 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   4 Commencement 4 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   5 Commencement 5 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   6 Commencement 6 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   7 Flashpoint 1 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   8 Flashpoint 2 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   9 Flashpoint interlude homecoming Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   10 Flashpoint 3 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   11 Reunion 1 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   12 Reunion 2 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   13 Days of fear 1 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   14 Days of fear 2 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   15 Days of fear 3 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   16 Nights of anger 1 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   17 Nights of anger 2 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   18 Nights of anger 3 Knights of the old republic omnibus 1   19 Daze of hate 1 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   20 Daze of hate 2 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   21 Daze of hate 3 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   22 Knights of suffering 1 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   23 Knights of suffering 2 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   24 Knights of suffering 3 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   25 Vector 1 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   26 Vector 2 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   27 Vector 3 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   28 Vector 4 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   29 Exalted 1 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   30 Exalted 2 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   31 Turnabout Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   32 Vindication 1 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   33 Vindication 2 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   34 Vindication 3 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   35 Vindication 4 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   36 Prophet motive 1 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   37 Prophet motive 2 Knights of the old republic omnibus 2   38 Faithfull execution Knights of the old republic omnibus 3   39 Dueling ambitions 1 Knights of the old republic omnibus 3   40 Dueling ambitions 2 Knights of the old republic omnibus 3   41 Dueling ambitions 3 Knights of the old republic omnibus 3   42 Masks Knights of the old republic omnibus 3   43 The reaping 1 Knights of the old republic omnibus 3   44 The reaping 2 Knights of the old republic omnibus 3   45 Destroyer 1 Knights of the old republic omnibus 3   46 Destroyer 2 Knights of the old republic omnibus 3   47 Demon 1 Knights of the old republic omnibus 3   48 Demon 2 Knights of the old republic omnibus 3   49 Demon 3 Knights of the old republic omnibus 3   50 Demon 4 Knights of the old republic omnibus 3     War 1 Knights of the old republic omnibus 3     War 2 Knights of the old republic omnibus 3     War 3 Knights of the old republic omnibus 3     War 4 Knights of the old republic omnibus 3     War 5 Knights of the old republic omnibus 3
Link naar reactie

REPUBLIC

Star Wars : Prelude to Rebellion 1

Star Wars Omnibus: Rise of the Sith

Star Wars : Prelude to Rebellion 2

Star Wars : Prelude to Rebellion 3

Star Wars : Prelude to Rebellion 4

Star Wars : Prelude to Rebellion 5

Star Wars : Prelude to Rebellion 6

Star Wars : Outlander 1

Star Wars Omnibus: Emissaries and Assassins

Star Wars : Outlander 2

Star Wars : Outlander 3

Star Wars : Outlander 4

Star Wars : Outlander 5

Star Wars : Outlander 6

Star Wars : Emissaries to Malastare 1

Star Wars : Emissaries to Malastare 2

Star Wars : Emissaries to Malastare 3

Star Wars : Emissaries to Malastare 4

Star Wars : Emissaries to Malastare 5

Star Wars : Emissaries to Malastare 6

Star Wars : Twilight 1

Star Wars Omnibus: Quinlan Vos: Jedi in Darkness

Star Wars : Twilight 2

Star Wars : Twilight 3

Star Wars : Twilight 4

Star Wars : Infinity's end 1

Star Wars : Infinity's end 2

Star Wars : Infinity's end 3

Star Wars : Infinity's end 4

Star Wars : Starcrash

Star Wars Omnibus: Menace Revealed

Star Wars : The hunt for Aurra Sing 1

Star Wars : The hunt for Aurra Sing 2

Star Wars : The hunt for Aurra Sing 3

Star Wars : The hunt for Aurra Sing 4

Star Wars: Darkness 1

Star Wars: Darkness 2

Star Wars: Darkness 3

Star Wars: Darkness 4

Star Wars: The Stark Hyperspace War 1

Star Wars: The Stark Hyperspace War 2

Star Wars: The Stark Hyperspace War 3

Star Wars: The Stark Hyperspace War 4

Star Wars: The Devaronian version 1

Star Wars: The Devaronian version 2

Star Wars: Rite of passage 1

Star Wars: Rite of passage 2

Star Wars: Rite of passage 3

Star Wars: Rite of passage 4

Star Wars: Honor & Duty 1

Honor & Duty

Star Wars: Honor & Duty 2

Honor & Duty

Star Wars: Honor & Duty 3

Honor & Duty

Star Wars: Sacrifice

Clone Wars 1

Star Wars: The defense of Kamino

Clone Wars 1

Star Wars: The new face of war 1

Clone Wars 2

Star Wars: The new face of war 2

Clone Wars 2

Star Wars: Blast radius

Clone Wars 2

Star Wars: Double blind

Clone Wars 4

Star Wars: The battle of Jabiim 1

Clone Wars 3

Star Wars: The battle of Jabiim 2

Clone Wars 3

Star Wars: The battle of Jabiim 3

Clone Wars 3

Star Wars: The battle of Jabiim 4

Clone Wars 3

Star Wars: Enemie lines

Clone Wars 3

Star Wars: Hate & fear

Clone Wars 5

Star Wars: Dead ends

Clone Wars 5

Star Wars: No man's land

Clone Wars 5

Star Wars: Striking from the shadows

Clone Wars 5

Star Wars: Bloodlines

Clone Wars 5

Star Wars: Show of force 1

Clone Wars 5

Star Wars: Show of force 2

Clone Wars 5

Star Wars: Forever young

Clone Wars 5

Star Wars: Armor

Clone Wars 6

Star Wars: The dreadnaughts of Rendili 1

Clone Wars 6

Star Wars: The dreadnaughts of Rendili 2

Clone Wars 6

Star Wars: The dreadnaughts of Rendili 3

Clone Wars 6

Star Wars: Trackdown 1

Clone Wars 8

Star Wars: Trackdown 2

Clone Wars 8

Star Wars: The siege of Saleucami 1

Clone Wars 8

Star Wars: The siege of Saleucami 2

Clone Wars 8

Star Wars: The siege of Saleucami 3

Clone Wars 8

Star Wars: The siege of Saleucami 4

Clone Wars 8

Star Wars: Loyalities

Honor & Duty

Star Wars: Into the unknown 1

Clone Wars 9

Star Wars: Into the unknown 2

Clone Wars 9

Star Wars: The hidden enemy 1

Clone Wars 9

Star Wars: The hidden enemy 2

Clone Wars 9

Star Wars: The hidden enemy 3

Clone Wars 9

DARK TIMES

Blue Harvest, Prologue

TPB 4

The Path to Nowhere, Part 1 of 5

TPB 1

The Path to Nowhere, Part 2 of 5

TPB 1

The Path to Nowhere, Part 3 of 5

TPB 1

The Path to Nowhere, Part 4 of 5

TPB 1

The Path to Nowhere, Part 5 of 5

TPB 1

Parallels, Part 1 of 5

TPB 2

Parallels, Part 2 of 5

TPB 2

Parallels, Part 3 of 5

TPB 2

Parallels, Part 4 of 5

TPB 2

Parallels, Part 5 of 5

TPB 2

Vector 5

Vector

Vector 6

Vector

Blue Harvest, Part 1 of 5

TPB 4

Blue Harvest, Part 2 of 5

TPB 4

Blue Harvest, Part 3 of 5

TPB 4

Blue Harvest, Part 4 of 5

TPB 4

Blue Harvest, Part 5 of 5

TPB 4

Out of the Wilderness, Part 1 of 5

TPB 5

Out of the Wilderness, Part 2 of 5

TPB 5

Out of the Wilderness, Part 3 of 5

TPB 5

Out of the Wilderness, Part 4 of 5

TPB 5

Out of the Wilderness, Part 5 of 5

TPB 5

Fire Carrier, Part 1 of 5

TPB 6

Fire Carrier, Part 2 of 5

TPB 6

Fire Carrier, Part 3 of 5

TPB 6

Fire Carrier, Part 4 of 5

TPB 6

Link naar reactie

EMPIRE

Betrayal 1

Star Wars Omnibus: At War with the Empire Vol. 1

Betrayal 2

Betrayal 3

Betrayal 4

Princess Warrior 1

Princess Warrior 2

Sacriface

Star Wars Omnibus: Boba Fett

Darklighter 1

Star Wars Omnibus: The Other Sons of Tatooine

Darklighter 2

The Short, happy life of Roons Sewell 1

The Short, happy life of Roons Sewell 2

Darklighter 3

What sin loyality?

The savage heart

Darklighter 4

To the last man 1

To the last man 2

To the last man 3

Target: Vader

A little piece of home 1

A little piece of home 2

Alone together

The bravery of being out of range

Idiot's array 1

Idiot's array 2

General Skywalker 1

Star Wars Omnibus: At War with the Empire Vol. 2

General Skywalker 2

Wreckage

Star Wars Omnibus: Boba Fett

In the shadows of their father's 1

In the shadows of their father's 2

The price of power

In the shadows of their father's 3

In the shadows of their father's 4

In the shadows of their father's 5

A model officer

The wrong side of the war 1

The wrong side of the war 2

The wrong side of the war 3

The wrong side of the war 4

The wrong side of the war 5

REBELLION

Crossroads

My brother, my enemy 1

My brother, my enemy 2

My brother, my enemy 3

My brother, my enemy 4

My brother, my enemy 5

The Akahista Gambit 1

The Akahista Gambit 2

The Akahista Gambit 3

The Akahista Gambit 4

The Akahista Gambit 5

Small victories 1

Small victories 2

Small victories 3

Small victories 4

Vector 7

Vector

Vector 8

Vector

LEGACY

Broken 1

Legacy HC vol 1

Broken 2

Legacy HC vol 1

Broken 3

Legacy HC vol 1

Allies

Legacy HC vol 1

Broken 4

Legacy HC vol 1

Broken 5

Legacy HC vol 1

Broken 6

Legacy HC vol 1

Allies

Legacy HC vol 1

Trust issues 1

Legacy HC vol 1

Trust issues 2

Legacy HC vol 1

Ghosts 1

Legacy HC vol 1

Ghosts 2

Legacy HC vol 1

Ready to die

Legacy HC vol 1

Claws of the dragon 1

Legacy HC vol 1

Claws of the dragon 2

Legacy HC vol 1

Claws of the dragon 3

Legacy HC vol 1

Claws of the dragon 4

Legacy HC vol 1

Claws of the dragon 5

Legacy HC vol 1

Claws of the dragon 6

Legacy HC vol 1

Indomitable 1

Legacy HC vol 2

Indomitable 2

Legacy HC vol 2

The wrath of the dragon

Legacy HC vol 2

Loyalities 1

Legacy HC vol 2

Loyalities 2

Legacy HC vol 2

The hidden temple 1

Legacy HC vol 2

The hidden temple 2

Legacy HC vol 2

Into the core

Legacy HC vol 2

Vector 9

Legacy HC vol 2

Vector 10

Legacy HC vol 2

Vector 11

Legacy HC vol 2

Vector 12

Legacy HC vol 2

Fight another day 1

Legacy HC vol 2

Fight another day 2

Legacy HC vol 2

Storms 1

Legacy HC vol 2

Storms 2

Legacy HC vol 2

Renegade 

Legacy HC vol 2

Tatooine 1

Legacy HC vol 3

Tatooine 2

Legacy HC vol 3

Tatooine 3

Legacy HC vol 3

Tatooine 4

Legacy HC vol 3

Rogue's end

Legacy HC vol 3

Divided Loyalities

Legacy HC vol 3

Monster 1

Legacy HC vol 3

Monster 2

Legacy HC vol 3

Monster 3

Legacy HC vol 3

Monster 4

Legacy HC vol 3

The fate of Dac

Legacy HC vol 3

Extremes 1

Legacy HC vol 3

Extremes 2

Legacy HC vol 3

Extremes 3

Legacy HC vol 3

LEGACY: WAR

Star Wars Legacy : War 1

Legacy HC vol 3

Star Wars Legacy : War 2

Legacy HC vol 3

Star Wars Legacy : War 3

Legacy HC vol 3

Star Wars Legacy : War 4

Legacy HC vol 3

Star Wars Legacy : War 5

Legacy HC vol 3

Star Wars Legacy : War 6

Legacy HC vol 3

LEGACY II

Link naar reactie

mail gestuurd :)

sw blijft een beetje een bouwpakket, dat alleszins.

maar de volgorde van MIJN timeline is zeker de beste :P;)

God als je er een excel voor nodig hebt... SW DH is een voldoende groot universum dat niet alles moet passen.

Mijn belangrijkste delen SW zijn: Dark Empire en Heir to the Empire/Thrawn Trilogy (ook al heb ik die laatste niet...), Quinlan Vos saga, Legacy I en II, Dawn of the Jedi & Old Republic. Van het New Hope era heb ik erg weinig. Boba Fett door Kennedy en dat zal het zowat zijn.

Daarbinnen moet je wel wat uitkijken hoe je't leest, maar die omnibi wijzen dat wel uit.

Link naar reactie